As the platform prelaunch, Auction Naira is recruiting Brokers to take advantage of the enormous opportunity being offered by the system. The platform is open for people who are looking for a business venture that can generate commensurate return and people who are looking for side business to generate other income.
You can become a broker on Auction Naira by considering the terms and eligibility:
To become a certified broker with AUCTION NAIRA, a broker will need to consider the under listed:
1. Must undertake our in-house training.
2. Must possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) as educational qualification.
3. Must be able to communicate fluently in English and one local dialect.
4. Must have knowledge of choosing category.
5. Must be a good negotiator.
6. Must possess and know how to use a smart phone with high picture resolution.
Auction Naira operates an elevation system for its brokers. There are three classes of brokers:
Basic: Are newly accredited brokers, they will be elevated to Executive Broker when they successfully complete sales of 30 items on the platform.
Executive: As an Executive Broker, the system will automatically pay for enrolment of a broker to become an Associate with the Certified Institute of Auctioneers, which is designed to raise a broker status/rating on the system.
Super Agents: These are confirmed associates on the platform. This cadre of brokers will represent the company at physical auctions.
The bottom line of the elevation system is to monitor performance of brokers and also reward them accordingly.
Dealer/Broker Rating System
The system has an automated rating system that monitors performance rating of each brokers. The system is designed in a way that for every rejected brokers listing on the website, the broker loses rating and when a rating falls below system bench mark, the brokers will be expelled from the system.
Brokers Rating Index
Broker rating is measured with the following:
Broker must ensure all pre-listing item and profiling requirements are captured for listing on www.auctionnaira.com
Standard Listing Requirements
1. Proof of ownership certificate of item to be sold.
2. Seller’s government registered ID.
3. Standard required pictures of the item.
4. Accurate item specification and information.
5. In the case of vehicle, condition certificate to be obtained through a recommended mechanical engineers.
6. Broker must ensure to make item available for inspection upon request.
7. Broker must ensure to make item available for technical evaluation upon request.
8. Broker must align with the Terms and Condition of Auction Naira.
Brokers are rewarded through a regulated brokerage fee of 5% as sales commission on sales of items from their inventory (which should be agreed with seller before listing).